Changing PapersIf you have problems with your programme of study and need to alter your selection of papers, you should do a change of enrolment using iWaikato.
Change of Enrolment Using iWaikatoYou can access iWaikato from your computer and do your change of enrolment on line. From this site you can also view your personal and enrolment details, check your final grades, view lecture and examination timetables and see information sent to StudyLink about your student loan and allowances (if applicable). If you do a change of enrolment, remember to check that the change has been approved.
Deadlines for Adding and Deleting Papers - Fees Will Be Refunded or Transferred:
- For Full Year and A Semester papers: 5:00 pm on the second Friday of A Semester.
- For B Semester papers: 5:00 pm on second Friday of B Semester.
- For Summer School papers: 5:00 pm on Friday of the first week of Summer School.
- For Full Year and A Semester papers: Until the sixth Friday of A Semester.
- For B Semester papers: Until the sixth Friday of B Semester.