If you have problems with your programme of study and need to alter your selection of papers, you should do a change of enrolment using MyWaikato.
Change of Enrolment Using MyWaikato
You can access MyWaikato from your computer and do your change of enrolment online. From this site you can also view your personal and enrolment details, check your final grades, view lecture and examination timetables and see information sent to StudyLink about your student loan and allowances (if applicable). If you do a change of enrolment, remember to check that the change has been approved.
- For more information on how to apply for a change of enrolment in MyWaikato watch this video.
- For more information on how to use MyWaikato in general watch this video.
Deadlines for Adding and Deleting Papers - Fees Will Be Refunded or Transferred:
- For Full Year and A Semester papers: 5:00 pm on the second Friday of A Semester.
- For B Semester papers: 5:00 pm on second Friday of B Semester.
- For Summer School papers: 5:00 pm on Friday of the first week of Summer School.
Withdrawal from Papers and Qualifications - Without a Refund of the Tuition Fee:
- For Full Year and A Semester papers: Until the sixth Friday of A Semester.
- For B Semester papers: Until the sixth Friday of B Semester.
The regulations which govern change of enrolment are published in the University Calendar.