Mr Peter Reutemann
Senior Research Programmer (CS)
Qualifications: MSc CS Freiburg
Open-source advocate, lead developer of the ADAMS workflow engine, contributor to a wide range of open-source projects and Docker fan. Works mostly on commercial projects, developing and integrating open-source solutions in business processed in various commercial environments. Applies traditional machine learning techniques and ones based on deep learning frameworks (TensorFlow and PyTorch) to solve real-world problems (e.g., processing spectral data and images).
Organizes Python meetups in Hamilton.
Some of the research projects Peter has been involved in are:
- ADAMS (Advanced Data mining and Machine learning System)
- MOA (Massive Online Analysis)
- MEKA (multi-label Extension to Weka)
- Weka (workbench for machine learning)
- python-weka-wrapper: using Weka from within Python
- weka-virtualenv: virtual environments for Weka
- UFDL: User-friendly Deep Learning
- TAIAO: Time-Evolving Data Science / AI for Advanced Open Environmental Science
- Overview of Github projects
Content cannot be accessed